If your employees commute to work by public transport, this offers your company numerous advantages:
- Cost-efficiency: Parking infrastructure is more expensive than contributing to public transport costs.
- Productivity: employees arrive at work less stressed
- Time optimisation: depending on the job, your employees can already work on the road
- Optimisation of the ecological footprint: public transport protects the environment
- Benefit for employees: Employees receive a larger area of validity
With the OSTWIND company travelcard, you have the opportunity to provide your employees with an attractive public transport offer for both work and leisure.
How does the OSTWIND company travelcard work?
The OSTWIND company travelcard is financed in two parts:
You choose a % discount model with which you would like to subsidise the subscription price for your employees. You then pay a fixed amount per employee who then orders a company travelcard. The amount depends on the discount model chosen and the fare level of the season tickets offered (1st class, 2nd class, Junior, Adult).
The price of the company travelcard for your employees is the normal price of an OSTWIND annual travelcard for the number of zones between home and work minus the % discount you grant.
However, your employees do not only receive a cheaper travelcard: OSTWIND also grants a free upgrade to "all zones" on every company travelcard. Your employees thus pay a reduced price on a normal OSTWIND travelcard and receive an "all zones" company travelcard that they can use both at work and in their free time. The OSTWIND company travelcard is only available as an annual travelcard.